1-Day Workshop for Bankers and Lawyers
February 22 @ 7:30 am - 8:00 pm
Greetings from the Fiji Institute of Bankers!
The Fiji Institute of Bankers (FIB) has organized a 1-Day Workshop for Lawyers and Bankers (with the award of 10 CLE points for Lawyers), on pertinent industry related topics.
The Target Group: Lawyers and Bankers.
The Objectives of the Workshop are listed below:
1) Facilitate interaction between theory and practice in legal/banking topics;
2) Enhance understanding of the topics and their applications in the practical commercial world;
3) Banking Services Approaches to the Customer and Dispute Resolutions;
4) Discuss Personal Property Securities Act No. 45 of 2017; and
5) Investing in the Stock Market
Workshop Details are as follows:
Date: Thursday, 22 February 2018
Time: 7.30am to 8.00pm, followed by evening Cocktails
Venue: Holiday Inn’s Lali Room, Suva
Registration Fee: Free for FIB Members; $500.00 VIP per practicing Lawyer
To register, please complete the attached Registration Form FIB – Workshop for Bankers and Lawyers, Wednesday 22 February 2018 FIB Workshop for Bankers & Lawyers, Registration Form, 22 02 20and return to the FIB Secretariat together with your registration fee no later than 4.00pm on Friday 16th February 2018.